Vi har modtaget nedenstående invitation til Agri Travel & Slow Travel Expo:
We are glad to introduce you to the new edition of Agri Travel & Slow Travel Expo, the international Expo of rural and slow tourism, that will take place in Bergamo (Italy) from 14th to 17th February with many new projects and collaborations!
AGRI TRAVEL & SLOW TRAVEL EXPO (ATEST) promotes destinations through their landscapes, arts, traditions and foods to tourists and operators that are looking for authentic and emotional experiences. ATEST gives expression to every aspect of the tourism sector in a lively and attractive way, which makes it appealing for everyone! In this context FOOD and WINE TOURISM becomes important for the promotion of local territories and the development of local economies.
ATEST is composed by two different fairs, a B2B FAIR ENTIRELY DEDICATED TO SLOW TOURISM AND EVEN MORE INTERNATIONAL for professional operators only and a B2C area also open to the interested public.
Remember the unmatched advantages of our location: the Exhibition Centre is just five minutes away from the low-cost airport Bergamo, and less than one hour away from the airports of Milano Linate and Malpensa. Moreover, our fair is located in the region of Italy with the highest purchasing power – the area of 100 kms around Bergamo has around 10 million potential customers that are looking for experiences with a strong connections to concepts like: life quality, sustainability and environment.
We want you to make good business:
• February 14-15: B2B ATEST- meetings and events reserved to professional operators
Our special B2B package for international exhibitors includes the exhibitor module, technical events for operators (in-depth workshops, seminars, theme conferences, professional trainings, show-cooking etc.), matching and business meetings, promotional and professional events by institutions, operators and associations and media campaigns.
The last edition scored important results
- 11 thematic conferences and technical seminars with the participation of more than 1000 operators from Italy and from abroad and international speakers
- several workshops generating 250 business meetings and in particular the organization of a B2B workshop which involved over 40 buyers and several sellers coming from all over Italy and from abroad
- 132 events involving conferences, seminars, presentations of best practices, cooking shows and tastings, folkloristic shows, book presentations and a lot more
Some of the highlights of this edition:
- The European Congress on Slow ad Experiential Tourism Development
- Religious Tourism and Meditation places
- Slow routes and paths
- Tourism and accessibility
- Food and wine tourism
• February 15-16-17: B2C ATEST open to the public, to promote your destinations ad sell your services. You will find:
o Equipped areas such as a show cooking and tasting area, a stage for entertainment events, conference rooms for you presentations and much more – as exhibitor, you can ADD YOUR EVENT if you are interested!
o You are allowed to SELL YOUR SERVICES and/or PRODUCTS directly to the visitors
o B2B matchmaking service also during the fair by our specialized staff
We are working full power to expand the target of the exhibition. The event welcomed 8000 visitors in 2017 and more than 16.000 in 2018, thus doubling the results of the previous year; now we want to keep it growing!
Hoping you will join the event, we are at complete disposal order to meet your needs and plan with you the best solution.
Don’t think twice! We are looking forward to your participation.
Stefania Pendezza Elena Grazioli
Project Manager International Relations Resp.
Agri Travel & Slow Travel Agri Travel & Slow Travel
cell. +39 329 0509611